Sunday, July 31, 2011

"Dazzling Dishcloths!"

Yup, suffering from my crafter's ADD! On to crocheting dishcloths! 

Here is the book:

Here is my version of "Spring Meadows". The pattern calls for 2 strands of size 10 crochet cotton, however I used 1 strand of a slightly thicker cotton. (no, I didn't forget one of the picot edges, it must have gotten folded under as I moved it around to be photographed)

This next one is the "Pineapple". Again, the pattern calls for 2 strands of size 10 crochet cotton.  I only had 1 skein, so, that's what I used. This is probably the most complicated pattern I've done in a long time, so don't look too closely - I'm sure you may find a few mistakes!

 Here is a picture of the two side by side so you can see the difference in size.

I don't know about you, but I believe they are much too pretty to be used as dishcloths!

Well, thanks for stopping, come again, and take care! - Elizabeth

1 comment:

Sundry said...

Lovely work! Yes, they should be displayed on tables, or framed!