Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Fixed?

Okay, I think I have the "comment" issue straightened out.

In going through the "setting" options, it said I could leave the comments embedded at the end of the post if the post pages were not disabled. Um.....mine were not disabled, so therefore all should have worked just fine - Right? - Wrong! Go figure! Anywhoo, if you'd like to leave me a comment, I believe it will work as a pop-up window.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. I hope I did not have any of you thinking that I did not want or appreciate your comments, 'cause I love them!

Take Care! Elizabeth

2 comments:

Vivian said...

Success! The comment box opened immediately, just waiting for a few words. And here they are.

You're on a purple/lavender/amethyst roll, I think. Coat, bag, warm mittens, and now your blog header and borders. Sweet!

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

Great it worked. I tried to leave a comment earlier and couldn't. Glad you got it fixed. Maybe it was the background you had then. Who knows for sure.