Monday, December 20, 2010

Hallelujah!

My winter programs for the season are done!!
(You should be hearing the Hallelujah Chorus right now - and then a HUGE sigh of relief)


Even though my chillin's drive me absolutely insane up to the time they perform, I must say that this year, both my Middle School and Elementary kids have done a nice job - all 200+ of them! (Again, insert huge sigh of relief!).

Another day and a half of students and then it's Christmas vacation for a week and some odd days. AMEN - it is needed.

The goal over break is to RELAX! The nice thing, is that is looking pretty feasible. Maybe, just maybe I'll even get some sewing done....okay really - I heard that snort of disbelief! :)

Thanks for hangin' in there with me! As always, thank you for stopping, and do take care - Elizabeth

pst: for kicks and giggles go check out this video of the Silent Monks performing the Hallelujah Chorus.

1 comment:

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

I love hearing Monks sing, beautiful voices, like none I have ever heard. I have a few cd's of Monks. Peaceful music for sure. Have a very Happy and Holy Christmas.