Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pictures

I feel guilty for not posting lately, and it's all because I haven't had time to do much of anything. Work is running my life and it doesn't look like it's going to improve anytime soon, so I figured I post some pictures of past projects.

Quilted wall-hanging panel

Fall table runner


Halloween table runner.

This one is my mother's creation - same pattern as above.

Miss Molly - my brat of a calico cat :)

Well, thanks for stopping and maybe someday, I will be able to get some pictures up of new projects?

Take Care - Elizabeth

3 comments:

Rhoda said...

I really like your fall and halloween projects. I love fall projects, maybe because I don't sew much during the summer ad I get back into it in the fall. Miss Molly is so beautiful! I bet she helps you sew.

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

i like your table runners. Nice decorative stitching too. Your Miss Molly looks like my Mom's cat, Mama Suki. I also know what your saying about a job taking over your life, my hubbys has done that too.

Vivian said...

I remember the table runners very well. You had to slow down to stitch those pretty decorative stitches, and the patience was worth it. Great projects!