Monday, August 9, 2010

Oodles of Pictures!

I figured I better get pictures taken and get them posted as I am soon to head back to school to try and get things ready.

So, here are the other items I have worked on or finished this summer.

(you are here by ordered to ignore all wrinkles as I have caught a lung/sinus bug, and just don't feel up to pull the ironing board out - sorry!)

Finished 4 teacup pin cushions -3 hot cocoa w/ marshmallows and one iced coffee :)

Finished BOM blocks!! I think I will redo the top left corner one as there is not enough contrast = don't like it :)

Borders on wall hanging

Table Topper/Wall Hanging

Easy Spring table runner
Bag - everything that could go wrong in making this bag, DID. There was some serious growling and muttering as this bag was made! But - it's done and works well as a yarn tote :)

My FINISHED lap quilt.

Oh so soft backing and some of the quilting

And, I think my favorite of all is this little wall hanging. The girl was a free embroidery pattern I found online and the rest is my own design. She is too cute if I do say so myself!

Well that about covers it for now. Thanks for boppin' by and take care - Elizabeth

4 comments:

Vivian said...

You've been busy, busy, busy! Thanks for sharing all the photos.
That top L corner BOM block is OK, but I think I'd redo it too with more contrast, as it's going to be a class sample, if I remember correctly what you wrote.
ZOOOOOOM!! the summer has flown past.

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

Wow, well you were busy. Love the green thin border on the brown/pink quilt. Your circle quilt is really nice. The embroidery is great, I love the girl, so sweet. Hope you feel better soon.

Amy said...

very nice things, I know what ya mean about the bag, I have made something that should be easy... and makes ya wanna toss it..keep up the good work,Amy

Sundry said...

The tea cups especially rock!