Saturday, January 16, 2010

Thank you!

First off, thank you to all of you who have left such supportive comments regarding my school and health issues. It is nice to have affirmations that one is not truly making "mountains out of mole hills"!

So, here's a hug from me to you - Thank You!!



School is still very stressful, but I am trying to lay as low as possible, and just do my job to the best of my abilities.

This week was my first official full week back at school since my surgery in October. Let me tell you..... it was a very long week! Not only did my back feel it, but some little urchin decided to share their cold bug with me and I have felt rather punk all week. It's one of those colds that isn't bad enough to justify staying home, but bad enough that by the time you do get home-you collapse! Needless to say, I think all I did this last week was go to school, come home and go to bed. Hopefully, with some more bed rest, orange juice, and cold meds, I'll be feeling more up to snuff once Monday rolls around!

No real sewing news to report. I did make my dad a scarf (sorry no picture) with a Kniffty Knitter and am currently working on one myself. Mindless work with pretty outcomes - just what I need right now!

Here is the Kniffty Knitter loom I use to make the scarfs however I do not use the whole length - otherwise you'd have a VERY wide scarf.

Well, that about covers it. Again thank you so much for your support and words of encouragement.

Take Care - Elizabeth

1 comment:

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

I hope you can get feeling better by tomorrow. Take it easy and rest that back. Thanks for the hug. And one back at you!